Someone calls it CMS (content management system - or in Russian - site content), others call it "Portal", others call it "Site Engine". In fact, the first, second and third are right.
Seditio is a PHP-based system that stores and filters information in a MySQL database, and sends this information in HTML format to the user's browser, which the latter see in a beautiful form using the "skins" built into the system, otherwise "templates".
And if it's even simpler, then this is an engine for creating websites ... that's all.
- Fully managed database.
- Visual change of the system using templates (skins) in HTML format.
- PHP code and HTML layout of the site are separated by 100%
- Possibility to manage the system by registered users.
- Unlimited number of users, up to 99 different access levels from "Visitor" to "Server Operator"
- Ability to connect additional plugins.
- High speed of accessing the MySQL database and executing queries.
- Unlimited number of categories, pages and links.
- Built-in news system with user access.
- Comments, ratings and polls.
- Built-in forum.
- Upload files and create photo galleries.
- Massive administration tools.
- Built-in statistics system.
To install, configure and use Seditio on a local network, you will first need:
- Apache web server or Nginx.
- PHP 5.4+.
- MySQL database.
- phpMyAdmin is a shell for database management.
When installed on an Internet server, all these components are provided by the host.