Maplestory 2 Mesos,mmogo
Sletrry    

Sometimes you surprise at the ways. I've had my guild since 2009 and I browse the bbs of the people and the past. Maplestory 2 Mesos individual has passed from a car accident since then. She was just like a sister to my boyfriend.

She had a beautiful heart. Her chief was kept by us and I often look at it and think of all the things that could have been. She was so smart sad she had her whole life before her. But we have to always remember the great times. Live on. Your friend is watching you over as mine is watching over my bf.

I'm sick of seeing hackers and botters all to death. Most them are slayers. Several times I have been out Edelstein or even Ellinia and have jumped from channel to channel, locating 2 or 2 1 bots on literally each station in some maps.

I know Nexon does not deal with botters very well, and that's another issue altogether, but I had an idea on how to possibly limit their creation. 99 percent of botters I see have titles using a random string of characters and figures. Could not you implement a text filter to recognize strings that are random when someone attempts to make a character and block the personality based on this?

And for the bot spammers who reside in FM1 and spam advertisements for illegal trading sites, could not a text filter be made to comprehend the words that they use, assess if it's been repeated several times, and then automatically ban them?

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !