Author
p.s. accidently posted in wrong section. should be moved to plugins :s

Are those two things maybe fixed in newer versions ?

example, ive been told by users on my webpage that they are not satisfied with «posts since your last visit»

FTsearch plugin by tefra.
thing is, lets say i visited last time page on 8.12.2014, i come back on 15.12 (week later)
You click on Post since your last visit, and there you see all the posts since you were away from webpage.
you click on first topic and then you want to go back but its plugin «since your last visit» and you visitedtoday and automaticly nothing shows at that moment.
Is there maybe an alternative to this plugin ?

Private messages-
is there a sent folder? (not outbox, added sent folder?)

This post was edited by gofgo (10-12-14 10:56 GMT, 3396 days ago)

A list of unread posts is it disappears immediately? 
Did not he should disappear after a certain time equal to the time of user inactivity?

For messages in the next version Seditio (176) will do separately Outbox, and Sentbox.

Forever unshaven, red-eyed, detached from reality, with his cockroaches in my head. And let it always will be!

AMRO makes for seditio 175 :) 

I'm waiting for the final version of seditio 175 to Turkish

#382 Amro :

A list of unread posts is it disappears immediately? 
Did not he should disappear after a certain time equal to the time of user inactivity?

For messages in the next version Seditio (176) will do separately Outbox, and Sentbox.

Answer to your questions is YES.

so, on that plugin you have «new posts since your last visit»
after you click on that, plugin remembers today as your last visit, you see some posts but when you click on 1 of them and then you want to go back it says
Sorry, there are no new topics to view since your last visit.

as for outbox and sentbox in new version.
Awesome, good good! :D
Cant wait, hopefully i will be able to update without mistakes...althou i doubt it… very big database with 30k users,if something can go wrong...it will :)

Test ftsearch

Install the plugin ftsearch on this site. It seems to work fine, all outputs. See how you?

Upgrading from version 125 to 175 in any case need to do on the local host!

How to release a stable version of the 175, I can help you with the update.

Forever unshaven, red-eyed, detached from reality, with his cockroaches in my head. And let it always will be!

What version of plugin is that? I have version 0.1

But the problem comes after few days ;)
when topics pile up. And then you click on that /plug.php?e=ftsearch and lets say there are 10 new topics SINCE you last visit webpage

You open topic number 1

...look at it,… then when you click BACK to see other 9 topics you get message : 

Sorry, there are no new topics to view since your last visit."

Beacose your last visit was «today»
Do you understand what i am saying ?

Yes, I understand. But I think that problem not in it. I have do not disappear topics at the opening of the first topic.

But, if i will write a new post, then yes all threads disappear. 

Administration panel → Configuration → Time and date

Option "Idle delay, in seconds" how much you exhibited?

Idle delay in seconds is 600...

Woops, you are right. they only dissapier when you write something...
ok, it is what it is.